Thursday, January 5, 2012

Things I Can't Make Up

* I solemnly swear that I am up to no good not exaggerating this in any way. Really, it needs no elaboration*

What I am going to eat for lunch today:
- 1/2 piece of plain chicken
- 1 tortilla
- handful of almonds

Except without all the colorful stuff. Just the chicken and the tortilla
http://www.texmextogo.com/images/chicken-wraps.jpg

What my hubs packed for lunch today*:
- 6 egg omelette with sausage, ham, and cheese
- 3 pieces of chicken
- 2 tortillas
- 2 hamburger patties
- 1 tofu burger patty
- 3 muscle milk protein shakes
- 2 containers of yogurt
- 2 packets of little kid string cheese
- 1 baggie full of shredded cheese
- 1 container of barbeque sauce**
- 1 can of diet cream soda (why bother with the diet stuff at this point?)
- 1 bottle of gatorade-esque sports drink***


I had to wade through MANY pages of skinny girls eating cake to find this picture.
http://www.healblog.net/
*Again, I promise this is completely accurate
**You may notice a lack of vegetables in our collective diets
***Lucky for me, he may eat an enormous quantity of food, but he pays the grocery bill, and also works out enough to be able to eat this mega lunch daily.

No comments:

Post a Comment